-
08-11-2005, 02:32 AM
#121
Senior Member
registered user
I've got it now and the md5 checks are good.
I'll keep seeding @25kBps until the EN DVD iso is available.
-
08-11-2005, 04:33 AM
#122
I got the 8 ISOs. I'm about to put them together.
Code:
copy /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-01.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-02.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-03.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-04.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-05.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-06.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-07.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-08.iso /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
What should the final md5 be?
-----------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Originally Posted by
swazi
2961b0ae20be43b242702e4afa57347c *KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.ISO
found it. Thanks
-
08-11-2005, 06:04 AM
#123
Re: minirt_ntfs.gz for ntfs Knoppix 4.0 HD boot with grldr/g

Originally Posted by
ruymbeke
Gilles: Your Windows PMI worked fine for me.
I'm running knoppix 4.0 as I type this. Man, I'll have fun with ALL this packages. Later
HP Pavillion 7966: P4 1.7Ghz : 765RAM: 765Swap
-
08-14-2005, 02:39 PM
#124

Originally Posted by
litdie
Hello with all and sorry for my bad English. I downloaded the 8 Iso files, but how to make to burn them on a DVD. thank you and good week end.
-
08-14-2005, 04:52 PM
#125

Originally Posted by
Markus
Perhaps use /b for binary so the file isn't treated as ascii:
copy /b first.iso + second.iso + third.iso + fourth.iso + fifth.iso + sixth.iso + seventh.iso + eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
I think it is like that.
-
08-14-2005, 07:07 PM
#126

Originally Posted by
sas-seb

Originally Posted by
Markus
Perhaps use /b for binary so the file isn't treated as ascii:
copy /b first.iso + second.iso + third.iso + fourth.iso + fifth.iso + sixth.iso + seventh.iso + eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
I think it is like that.
The files are in a windows system. This solution is for linux, isn't it?
-
08-14-2005, 07:08 PM
#127
Senior Member
registered user
The files are in a windows system. This solution is for linux, isn't it?
No. The command is for windows.
-
08-15-2005, 04:52 AM
#128

Originally Posted by
jcdc
Hello with all and sorry for my bad English. I downloaded the 8 Iso files, but how to make to burn them on a DVD. thank you and good week end.
I posted it two posts above yours:

Originally Posted by
OP4Latino
I got the 8 ISOs. I'm about to put them together.
Code:
copy /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-01.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-02.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-03.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-04.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-05.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-06.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-07.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-08.iso /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
That's the actual command I used. You may copy from here and paste it in your cmd window (if you use the same mirror I used).
If you need help how to burn the big ISO, you need to do a search in this forum under "burn iso"
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/search.php
-
08-15-2005, 09:53 AM
#129
Thanks you at all.
Thank you with all, I have succeeds in joining my files correctly and to have the good MD5. I will be able to install it. Thank you very much.
-
08-16-2005, 08:54 PM
#130
Administrator
Site Admin-
I've started a new thread on the subject, but for the benefit of those monitoring this thread and expecting an e-mail update, the official EN DVD is now released on BitTorrent and can be found at the official tracker..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X300 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$349.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 1.0 Apple Macintosh 1989 Big Box Software Sealed
$399.99

Vintage Compaq SLT/386s/20 laptop Boots to DOS, power supply, CMOS dead working
$345.00

Intel D4004 CPU MCS4 1981 Malaysia 4-bit Microprocessor Vintage Rare Collectible
$302.46

Vintage Rare Packard Bell R500 A950-TWR with Microsoft Windows 95 Microsoft Plus
$175.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e Nvidia Quadro Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$449.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99