Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 130 of 130

Thread: Knoppix 4.0

  1. #121
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    42.3° N 122.9° W
    Posts
    166
    I've got it now and the md5 checks are good.

    I'll keep seeding @25kBps until the EN DVD iso is available.

  2. #122
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    53
    I got the 8 ISOs. I'm about to put them together.

    Code:
    copy /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-01.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-02.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-03.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-04.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-05.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-06.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-07.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-08.iso /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
    What should the final md5 be?

    -----------------------------------------------
    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by swazi
    2961b0ae20be43b242702e4afa57347c *KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.ISO
    found it. Thanks

  3. #123
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    53

    Re: minirt_ntfs.gz for ntfs Knoppix 4.0 HD boot with grldr/g

    Quote Originally Posted by ruymbeke
    Hello,
    I just posted the new minirt_ntfs.gz required to boot Knoppix 4.0
    from the ISO DVD being in a NTFS (XP) partition of the HD using grldr (grub).
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...1796&start=240
    http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Win_Partition
    Please send me some feedback.
    Cheers,
    Gilles
    Gilles: Your Windows PMI worked fine for me.

    I'm running knoppix 4.0 as I type this. Man, I'll have fun with ALL this packages. Later

    HP Pavillion 7966: P4 1.7Ghz : 765RAM: 765Swap

  4. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by litdie
    found another http version of the DE dvd.
    its split into 8 files.

    http://tyge.sslug.dk/knoppix/KNOPPIX_V4.0_split/
    Hello with all and sorry for my bad English. I downloaded the 8 Iso files, but how to make to burn them on a DVD. thank you and good week end.

  5. #125
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus
    Perhaps use /b for binary so the file isn't treated as ascii:
    copy /b first.iso + second.iso + third.iso + fourth.iso + fifth.iso + sixth.iso + seventh.iso + eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
    I think it is like that.

  6. #126
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sas-seb
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus
    Perhaps use /b for binary so the file isn't treated as ascii:
    copy /b first.iso + second.iso + third.iso + fourth.iso + fifth.iso + sixth.iso + seventh.iso + eighth.iso KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
    I think it is like that.
    The files are in a windows system. This solution is for linux, isn't it?

  7. #127
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    The files are in a windows system. This solution is for linux, isn't it?
    No. The command is for windows.

  8. #128
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdc
    Hello with all and sorry for my bad English. I downloaded the 8 Iso files, but how to make to burn them on a DVD. thank you and good week end.
    I posted it two posts above yours:

    Quote Originally Posted by OP4Latino
    I got the 8 ISOs. I'm about to put them together.
    Code:
    copy /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-01.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-02.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-03.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-04.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-05.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-06.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-07.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-08.iso /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
    That's the actual command I used. You may copy from here and paste it in your cmd window (if you use the same mirror I used).

    If you need help how to burn the big ISO, you need to do a search in this forum under "burn iso"
    http://www.knoppix.net/forum/search.php

  9. #129
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3
    Thanks you at all.

    Thank you with all, I have succeeds in joining my files correctly and to have the good MD5. I will be able to install it. Thank you very much.

  10. #130
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    I've started a new thread on the subject, but for the benefit of those monitoring this thread and expecting an e-mail update, the official EN DVD is now released on BitTorrent and can be found at the official tracker..

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$378.93



Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710

$349.99



Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700 picture

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700

$289.99



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb

$374.99



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD

$149.99



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM) picture

Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)

$299.95



Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server picture

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server

$349.99