-

Originally Posted by
jcdc
Hello with all and sorry for my bad English. I downloaded the 8 Iso files, but how to make to burn them on a DVD. thank you and good week end.
I posted it two posts above yours:

Originally Posted by
OP4Latino
I got the 8 ISOs. I'm about to put them together.
Code:
copy /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-01.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-02.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-03.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-04.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-05.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-06.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-07.iso+KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE-08.iso /b KNOPPIX_V4.0-2005-06-08-LINUXTAG2005-DVD-DE.iso
That's the actual command I used. You may copy from here and paste it in your cmd window (if you use the same mirror I used).
If you need help how to burn the big ISO, you need to do a search in this forum under "burn iso"
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/search.php
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-4590 3.3 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop Processor CPU SR1QJ
$10.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99