Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Can't download

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1

    Can't download

    I follow the links to download using http. I get to a page titled Index of /pub/knoppix. I do not know what to do once I am there! I clicked on a large file, and the contents appear in my browser screen.

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    USA, IL
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Can't download

    --You should right-click on the .iso file ( specifically ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppi...3-04-15-EN.iso as of this writing ) and select "Save as..."

    --But bro-ther, seriously! If you can't do a simple FTP download -- you may not be READY for Linux. Go to a LUG (Linux Users Group) or a Linux Installfest in your area, or ask a Linux-knowledgeable friend to help you out.

    --Anybody got some links where this guy can buy a Knoppix CD? Not to be too sarcastic, but I'm betting his next question will be about Nero, and why Knoppix isn't booting.

    Quote Originally Posted by ramrom
    I follow the links to download using http. I get to a page titled Index of /pub/knoppix. I do not know what to do once I am there! I clicked on a large file, and the contents appear in my browser screen.

Similar Threads

  1. 3,5 download ftp
    By cybercoin in forum Knoppix DVD
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2005, 12:12 PM
  2. Do you also download????
    By mimes in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:05 AM
  3. What do I download?
    By mimes in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 12:36 AM
  4. where to download from
    By drews in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2004, 09:23 AM
  5. Download?
    By Cyazares in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2004, 07:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$75.00



Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot picture

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot

$79.99



Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot

$119.99



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned

$29.00



Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health picture

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health

$24.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.00



Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD

$23.00



Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop picture

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop

$40.00