When knoppix boots, it gives me a bunch of modprobe errors (directory not found), then boots fine, with the exception of no sound.
I have been able to run alsaconfig and have the card detected (ati xp I think), but it doesn't help.
when I go to the Knoppix>sound config it says I need to have the sound module installed in the kernel.
Everything works fine on other computers I've tried it on.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks.
EDIT-- Boy, I feel stupid... I had the speaker cable unplugged. Sorry.![]()

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$330.73
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00