-
Junior Member
registered user
Unfortunetly I do need scsi. I've found that my ethernet port isn't detected when I disable scsi, and in order to transfer these files I need use of the port to transfer from my laptop (after I get everything to work, I'll still have the challenge of somehow setting up a network between a v3.4 laptop and a 3.7 desktop via the ethernet cable)
Similar Threads
-
By Filip Rosco in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 04:43 PM
-
By Warmboot in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 09:36 PM
-
By c0d3_z3r0 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 07:55 PM
-
By sjoerd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:11 PM
-
By joe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99

Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00

Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00

Vintage Fujitsu Scrap Board with 4 CPU's for Gold Recovery
$89.95

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00