-
Junior Member
registered user
Well, this changed things around a bit.
When I tried booting with both settings (kernal 2.6 AND noscsi) the ADSL/PPPOE config client did pick up eth0, but kept timing out, and the browser was unable to find any hosts (I did check the cables to make sure they were secured when this happened).
When I tried booting with just the 2.6 kernal and scsi support it froze on the same line, but different text came up before it froze:
Probing SCSI...avansys.o
I wasn't sure if this was really significant, but I suppose any info I can give stands a chance of helping.
Similar Threads
-
By Filip Rosco in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 04:43 PM
-
By Warmboot in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 09:36 PM
-
By c0d3_z3r0 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 07:55 PM
-
By sjoerd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:11 PM
-
By joe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh 1994 Untested
$28.49

Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95

Lot of 64 Apple II IIe IIc 5.25” Floppy Disk Games Software Utilities Vintage
$39.00

Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00

Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99