-
Junior Member
registered user
knoppix 3.7 Freeze during boot (Probing SCSI...aic7xxx.o )
When I attempt to boot Knoppix v3.7 on one of my computers (and I don't recall this happening before), during boot it freezes after the first line of bootup info. The line reads as follows:
Probing SCSI...aic7xxx.o
I'm not all that great with figuring this out, apparently some SCSI device must have had some compatibility issue. If someone can help me resolve this as quickly as possible I'd be very happy. I need to use it so I can network my laptop to it and migrate some files (the laptop is broken, and before replacing the problem causing Hard Drive I want to migrate it to this computer and burn some backups to DVD. It is most urgent that this gets done soon.)
Thank you ahead of time for a hopeful response.
~gildedlink
Similar Threads
-
By Filip Rosco in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 04:43 PM
-
By Warmboot in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-05-2003, 09:36 PM
-
By c0d3_z3r0 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-22-2003, 07:55 PM
-
By sjoerd in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-24-2003, 09:11 PM
-
By joe in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 04:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge R640 10SFF 2x Gold 6140 2.3GHz 36-Cores 64gb H730p 2x Trays
$599.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99