I am trying to get my Linksys WPC54GS working with knoppix 5.9. After running
ndiswrapper -i [driver]
ndiswrapper -l
ndiswrapper -m
modprobe ndiswrapper
ndiswrapper -l
I get
lsbcmnds driver present, hardware present
However I can't get the card to be recognized by anything else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T46S, t46G, & T46U IP Phone - Black, LOT of 14
$324.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99