http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
Boot with:
knoppix acpi=off
knoppix acpi=force
knoppix vga=normal noscsi nosmp noapm acpi=off
I have done a quick search and perhaps over looked this in anohter post.
I have downloaded the latest ISO of knoppix and buring that image to a cd.
I do not use any additional options when it boots up after I press enter I just see the penguin and a blinking cursor. This also happened on this same machine with 3.7
audit (1117822844.740:0) initialized is all i get now
Does anyone have some suggestions?
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Cheat_Codes
Boot with:
knoppix acpi=off
knoppix acpi=force
knoppix vga=normal noscsi nosmp noapm acpi=off
In addition: failsafe debug -b 1. At what stage does it fail?Originally Posted by UnderScore
Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R730 8 Bay Server 64Gb 1x80Gb SSD 3x900Gb SAS 2x12c v4CPU Proxmox
$620.00
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95