Thanks for reading my post...but I got it to work
Thanks
I have created a remaster that I need to use on a couple of differnt computers, on my newer machines the master works without a hitch, on some of my older machines I have to turn off dma to get it to work. If I "cheatcode" nodma on the newer machines it will still work.
My question, can I "hardcode" cheat codes into my knoppix remaster? I have changed the isolinux.cfg file in my master already and added nodma to the default boot before burning it, but when this boots I don't get the "skipping dma from bootline arguement" that i do if I type knoppix nodma at boot menu so i know its not working. It will still hang halfway through the boot. Do I have to change more files? Knoppix 3.7 2.6 kern....have to use 3.7 for my onboard video...support was dropped in 3.8
Thanks
Thanks for reading my post...but I got it to work
Thanks
Feel free to let us know how.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T480s | i5-8350U | 256GB NVMe | 8GB RAM | W11 Pro | W/AC Adapter
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 Core i5 1.70GHz, 16GB RAM , 256GB SSD
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00