Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Hardcode Cheatcodes ?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4

    Hardcode Cheatcodes ?

    I have created a remaster that I need to use on a couple of differnt computers, on my newer machines the master works without a hitch, on some of my older machines I have to turn off dma to get it to work. If I "cheatcode" nodma on the newer machines it will still work.
    My question, can I "hardcode" cheat codes into my knoppix remaster? I have changed the isolinux.cfg file in my master already and added nodma to the default boot before burning it, but when this boots I don't get the "skipping dma from bootline arguement" that i do if I type knoppix nodma at boot menu so i know its not working. It will still hang halfway through the boot. Do I have to change more files? Knoppix 3.7 2.6 kern....have to use 3.7 for my onboard video...support was dropped in 3.8
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4

    Got it

    Thanks for reading my post...but I got it to work
    Thanks

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    Feel free to let us know how.

Similar Threads

  1. Which Cheatcodes Were used ?
    By Maud_Dib in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 01:49 AM
  2. can I add cheatcodes before burning CD?
    By redss in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:17 PM
  3. Cheatcodes ..where is it ?
    By larryks in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 12:43 PM
  4. How to hardcode cheatcodes into isofile
    By goff in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 02:16 PM
  5. Cheatcodes
    By George Wiedmann in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2003, 05:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


HP PROLIANT  TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM picture

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM

$195.00



Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On picture

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On

$450.00



Supermicro 505-2   Server picture

Supermicro 505-2 Server

$280.00



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99



HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS picture

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS

$199.00



HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB,  (4) HDD,  EXCELLENT COND. picture

HP Proliant MicroServer Gen8, 4.5TB, (4) HDD, EXCELLENT COND.

$625.00



Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3 picture

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3

$219.99



Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram  240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ* picture

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*

$369.99



Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset

$149.99



Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset picture

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset

$129.99