-
Hardcode Cheatcodes ?
I have created a remaster that I need to use on a couple of differnt computers, on my newer machines the master works without a hitch, on some of my older machines I have to turn off dma to get it to work. If I "cheatcode" nodma on the newer machines it will still work.
My question, can I "hardcode" cheat codes into my knoppix remaster? I have changed the isolinux.cfg file in my master already and added nodma to the default boot before burning it, but when this boots I don't get the "skipping dma from bootline arguement" that i do if I type knoppix nodma at boot menu so i know its not working. It will still hang halfway through the boot. Do I have to change more files? Knoppix 3.7 2.6 kern....have to use 3.7 for my onboard video...support was dropped in 3.8
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Maud_Dib in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-05-2005, 01:49 AM
-
By redss in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 09:17 PM
-
By larryks in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 12:43 PM
-
By goff in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 02:16 PM
-
By George Wiedmann in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 05:21 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00