Please indicate if you are running from CD or if this is a HD install. Please indicate the location and/or files you have downloaded. Please tell us all the steps you have done.
I keep trying to open aimsniff, but it comes up in just a text file. I've tried some other things to open it with, but they all seem to come out in text form. What should i do to actually get the program to run?
Please indicate if you are running from CD or if this is a HD install. Please indicate the location and/or files you have downloaded. Please tell us all the steps you have done.
i am running knoppix off of a cd. I have the aimsniff file saved ona floppy. I open up the floppy and select the file, and select the folder i need, then i try to run it, it breaks into subfolders. I then try to run the install and keep getting text files.
Thx in advance for any help

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99