-
INK Save ... where is this option?
I have a problem and hope that somebody can help me please:
I installed my printer on my beautiful Knoppix. Then somewhere I found a option something like 'Ink Save' (I am not sure what the precise words were...yeah...stupid...) and I turned this option on.
And now everything printed is so pale that I cannot read it so well....(cynical joke: the option works 100% OK)
Where is this option? WHere can I undo this?
Please help....
Similar Threads
-
By mouratos1a in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:23 AM
-
By manojsadh in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2007, 02:06 PM
-
By katana in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-06-2006, 07:20 PM
-
By ooov in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine IBM ThinkPad Trackpoint Tip Cap Pack 91P8421 NEW OLD STOCK -SEALED - OEM
$8.88

Vintage IBM 5140 PC Convertible Power Supply AC Adapter Charger 2684292 OEM
$29.99

IBM 5763-SS1 R02M00 AS/400 Cumulative PTFS Operating System/400 V3 LOT 6 OEM New
$999.99

2025 NEW Genuine OEM BATTERY for IBM 00Y4643 00Y4594 90Y7689 90Y7632 V3700 V3500
$119.00

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-009 CD Driver Untested As PARTS. Read Description.
$32.99

IBM OEM Genuine 1969-010 CD Driver Untested
$40.49

IBM Face Plate for OEM IMI 5012H 10MB MFM 5.25" Full Height Hard Disk Drive
$29.99

IBM 6450350 OEM PS/2 2-Button Ball Mouse NEW NOS Made in Japan
$19.99

NEW IBM Lenovo T61 14in 4;3 NOT WIDE motherboard T601F FRANKENPAD 44C3924 OEM
$299.95

Lot of 12 Genuine IBM 1299790 Quietwriter Non-Correcting Ribbons Indelible NOS
$129.99