-
Junior Member
registered user
Thank's for the info
Thank's for the font info, I thought I was doing something wrong.
Turns out I have 2 kinds of CD's in my archive those that a GNU/Linux build can read and those it can't. Both kinds were made on a Mac but some I think on an older Mac Os just don't read, so when my new burner arrives I will re-master all the "crappy" ones and let's hope.
I have tried Yellow Dog, and I prefer Mandrake for the PPC ( Knoppix would be best). As for Debian, well when I am braver.
Similar Threads
-
By jr0d82 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:14 PM
-
By Guider in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 09:33 PM
-
By jon267 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 09:44 PM
-
By softgun in forum Ideas
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 03:21 PM
-
By spc in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 06:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00

Vintage DEC Digital CompacTape II Tape Cartridge TK-52 TK-70
$29.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00