-
INK Save ... where is this option?
I have a problem and hope that somebody can help me please:
I installed my printer on my beautiful Knoppix. Then somewhere I found a option something like 'Ink Save' (I am not sure what the precise words were...yeah...stupid...) and I turned this option on.
And now everything printed is so pale that I cannot read it so well....(cynical joke: the option works 100% OK)
Where is this option? WHere can I undo this?
Please help....
Similar Threads
-
By mouratos1a in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:23 AM
-
By manojsadh in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2007, 02:06 PM
-
By katana in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-06-2006, 07:20 PM
-
By ooov in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-15-2005, 07:55 PM
-
By reub2000 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:03 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95