I want to install Knoppix 3.8.1 on my systemless Dell with a
Pentium 2 and 4 Gig. There's no data on the hard disk to be saved.

QTParted tells me this about the hard disk:

01 hda1---fat16----Active---2.00GB
02 hda2---extended---------2.01GB
-- hda5----fat16--------------1.52GB
-- hda6----fat16--------------502MB
05 hda-1--free------hidden--7.84MB

My plan is to keep the existing partitions, and put the system
onto hda1 (2 Gig), use hda6 (500MB) for swap space, and use the
remaining space on hda5 (1.5 Gig) for data.

Never having done anything like this before, I am at a complete
loss as to what I should do next: Choose Format from the QTParted
Operations menu and start it? Then run Create from QTParted
(presumably to Create partitions, even though the desired partitions
are already there)? After I've finished with QTParted, will the
Knoppix Installer then know what to do? 'Cause I sure don't

Thanks from a complete Linux newbie, who does not want to break anything!
--Bill