Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Changing Knoppix Cheat Codes file

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    2

    Changing Knoppix Cheat Codes file

    Hello Friends,
    I m kunal.
    I have remastered Knoppix ....

    I wanted to know how to change Knoppix cheat codes files f2, f3 ?

    kunal

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510
    Hello kunal,
    I'm UnderScore
    Read the Customising & Remastering forum.

    This has been answered by me twice within the last 2 weeks.

    UnderScore

  3. #3
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Hello kunal,
    I'm Harry,
    I'm neither deaf nor blind. No need to yell. Are you trying to point out that your post is more important than everyone else's?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1
    Damn, I know I should not have turned my resolution 1600 x 1200..... had to get my binoculars out to read that last post!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    2
    hello harry,
    sorry for those bigger fonts..

    but i dont think there should be any problem with bigger fonts...

    kunal

  6. #6
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441
    Hello kunal

    Control of the font size is available to the user. As a moderator I certainly didn't delete or edit it. But as another user on this site I occasionally do share my purely personal view that using large fonts to call attention to yourself is rude and offends me. It's an Internet form of yelling, of saying "my post is more important". As a user I should control the font size I read the forum in, and not have that control taken over by a few users who want to grab attention.

    I personally wish that control over font size was not available to the users, as well as a couple of other features such as making a post sticky. But I don't have control over these issues. I do, as any user of this site does, get my chance to voice my thoughts to people who do this. Removing user ability to modify font size wouldn't completely resolve this issue as long as users are still able to post images (which could be images of large text), so I haven't requested it of the System Administrator. But I do request that users not yell at me when I come to a forum to try to help them. I and others are already here reading your posts and trying to help you, bigger fonts will not get the attention of people who are not reading the forum and are not needed to get the attention of those who are. If anything it makes me less inclined to help someone when this is done.

Similar Threads

  1. Knoppix Cheat Codes
    By rspiteri in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 10:49 AM
  2. customizing knoppix cheat codes/changing the rom image
    By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 04:57 PM
  3. changing the cheat codes
    By usha panwar in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 09:44 AM
  4. Knoppix 3,4 fails again...can't access "cheat codes&quo
    By alexjenx in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-30-2004, 06:21 AM
  5. knoppix cheat codes
    By kzaty in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 08:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8 picture

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8

$170.99



Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1 picture

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1

$250.00



Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer picture

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer

$419.99



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black  Y2k USA Made picture

Vintage Timbuk2 Crossbody Messenger Bag Forest Green/ Black Y2k USA Made

$85.00



Vintage Dell Latitude D600 Retro Laptop Includes accessories picture

Vintage Dell Latitude D600 Retro Laptop Includes accessories

$199.99



Digital Equipment DEC RT101 PS/2 Vintage Keyboard Tested picture

Digital Equipment DEC RT101 PS/2 Vintage Keyboard Tested

$24.95



Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos picture

Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos

$295.00



Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ* picture

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*

$80.00



ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts picture

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts

$44.89