-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Hello kunal
Control of the font size is available to the user. As a moderator I certainly didn't delete or edit it. But as another user on this site I occasionally do share my purely personal view that using large fonts to call attention to yourself is rude and offends me. It's an Internet form of yelling, of saying "my post is more important". As a user I should control the font size I read the forum in, and not have that control taken over by a few users who want to grab attention.
I personally wish that control over font size was not available to the users, as well as a couple of other features such as making a post sticky. But I don't have control over these issues. I do, as any user of this site does, get my chance to voice my thoughts to people who do this. Removing user ability to modify font size wouldn't completely resolve this issue as long as users are still able to post images (which could be images of large text), so I haven't requested it of the System Administrator. But I do request that users not yell at me when I come to a forum to try to help them. I and others are already here reading your posts and trying to help you, bigger fonts will not get the attention of people who are not reading the forum and are not needed to get the attention of those who are. If anything it makes me less inclined to help someone when this is done.
Similar Threads
-
By rspiteri in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2007, 10:49 AM
-
By kooladi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-19-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By usha panwar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-11-2005, 09:44 AM
-
By alexjenx in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 07-30-2004, 06:21 AM
-
By kzaty in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 08:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core Ryzen 7 Pro 4750U 512GB SSD 16GB RAM FAIR BATT
$225.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99