Hello kunal,
I'm UnderScore
Read the Customising & Remastering forum.
This has been answered by me twice within the last 2 weeks.
UnderScore
Hello Friends,
I m kunal.
I have remastered Knoppix ....
I wanted to know how to change Knoppix cheat codes files f2, f3 ?
kunal
Hello kunal,
I'm UnderScore
Read the Customising & Remastering forum.
This has been answered by me twice within the last 2 weeks.
UnderScore
Hello kunal,
I'm Harry,
I'm neither deaf nor blind. No need to yell. Are you trying to point out that your post is more important than everyone else's?
Damn, I know I should not have turned my resolution 1600 x 1200..... had to get my binoculars out to read that last post!
hello harry,
sorry for those bigger fonts..
but i dont think there should be any problem with bigger fonts...
kunal
Hello kunal
Control of the font size is available to the user. As a moderator I certainly didn't delete or edit it. But as another user on this site I occasionally do share my purely personal view that using large fonts to call attention to yourself is rude and offends me. It's an Internet form of yelling, of saying "my post is more important". As a user I should control the font size I read the forum in, and not have that control taken over by a few users who want to grab attention.
I personally wish that control over font size was not available to the users, as well as a couple of other features such as making a post sticky. But I don't have control over these issues. I do, as any user of this site does, get my chance to voice my thoughts to people who do this. Removing user ability to modify font size wouldn't completely resolve this issue as long as users are still able to post images (which could be images of large text), so I haven't requested it of the System Administrator. But I do request that users not yell at me when I come to a forum to try to help them. I and others are already here reading your posts and trying to help you, bigger fonts will not get the attention of people who are not reading the forum and are not needed to get the attention of those who are. If anything it makes me less inclined to help someone when this is done.

Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00
Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
Micron 32GB (16GB x 2) PC4-25600 DDR4-3200MHz ECC RDIMM Memory (sku 0054)
$199.00
Samsung 96GB LPCAMM2 PC5 9600 FE1 E1 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K6LC3CL1-CCV DDR5 Memory
$2150.00
NMA1XXD128GPS Intel Optane 1X128GB DDR4 PC4-21300 DCPMM Persistent Server Memory
$75.00
64MB (2 x 32MB) 72 Pin EDO Memory SIMM 5V Non Parity 60ns
$19.44
[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] 16GB 2Rx4 DDR3 1866 MHz PC3 14900 RDIMM ECC Server Memory RAM
$139.99
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00