-
USB not seen
Ive seen this question get asked but there doesnt seem to be any answers. If I plug my usb hdd into my desktop machine knoppix sees it ok. But not so in my laptop. Can someone help me sort this problem out. I really need to rescue some data urgently!
-
read my post. maybe it works to you too
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19738
Code:
I’m pretty sure you can do the same to any other USB device that 3.9 won’t work with after the boot setup is done. This solution came out after I couldn’t mount my portable USB drive, even if an icon showed up (uba1) in the desktop.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95