-
Video Playback on 4.0 and 3.9
I just got the latest Knoppix DVD and I wanted to try it out. Well the first thing I tried was playing an AVI file from my jump drive. For some reason it was so slow that it is unwatchable. Now I have many live cds so I figured I would compare. I tested Kanotix and Mepis and neither one had any problem playing the file from my jump drive. I then tried the Knoppix 3.9 build and I had the same problem. Does anyone have any idea as to why this would be happening? I'd really like to know why this is acting like this ONLY in Knoppix.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By spottyrover in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 10:46 AM
-
By Honkeychops in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-13-2005, 05:04 AM
-
By mzilikazi in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-28-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By javahyper7 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 03:52 AM
-
By warpedmind in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 02-27-2003, 08:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95