I would think it doesn't work fine then. The only ones I know who would call that wroking fine are Microsoft.Originally Posted by thelordofthechip
Why in the world did you post this in Hardware & Booting rather than in the HDD install forum???
I installed Knoppix (the latest verison) onto my hard drive using this wiki, http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Win_Partition. It works great but it crashes too many times and frequently freezes. I have 512 mb ram and 40 gb hard drive so that should be sufficent spce but...
I would think it doesn't work fine then. The only ones I know who would call that wroking fine are Microsoft.Originally Posted by thelordofthechip
Why in the world did you post this in Hardware & Booting rather than in the HDD install forum???
lol sry, i put it in the right forum this time

2x SAMSUNG 32GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY M393A4K40CB2-CVFC0 64GB TOTAL
$300.00
Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99
RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00
Samsung Dual-Rank DDR4 2933MHz 64GB RAM
$379.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
*LOT OF 8* Micron 32GB DDR4-3200 RDIMM 2Rx4 MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7UI
$1699.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95