-
Junior Member
registered user
Not sure what you mean by "Greetings Card Designer". If you mean those email e-cards I'd probably suggest Gimp - you can make animations and stuff. If you mean designing a physical card you can print out, maybe Scribus? (I have never tried this but it sounds like it would do the trick) or there might be something in the Open Office programs, I'd suspect. (I don't use these either)
As for the camera, I can't help you, but for my own, I googled the model and added "linux" to the search terms and found a solution quite easily, it just involved adding a line to the fstab, and running a command. Hope some of this helps
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

Dell Optiplex 5080 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 8GB RAM No Drive/OS USFF Desktop
$125.75

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Dell OptiPlex 3050 (256 GB SSD, Intel Core i5 7th gen, 8 GB RAM) Working
$49.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$189.99

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21