-
grub erorr 18
hi
i have install with succes much knoppix 3.2, 3.3, 3.7, 3.8
But in 3.9.2 there is Grub. When I restart my pc after installation I receive this message "grub erorr 18".
If I use grub on floppy I receive this "error 18:Selected cylinder exeeds maximum supporet by bios"
The pc is a Pentium 3 550 Mhz, the hard disk is 6 Gb. The bios can use 15 gb hard disk, of this I'm sure.
How I can, resolve the problem?
thank's
Similar Threads
-
By grandad in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-27-2009, 09:03 PM
-
By tenlientl in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-02-2005, 08:23 PM
-
By Neil Young & Crazy Ho in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 07:05 AM
-
By dantay in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 02:06 PM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-10-2003, 04:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99