I've been using Knoppix for about two weeks - loving it since its the first time I've ever sucessfully switched over to Linux, and haven't touched Windows on this machine since I discovered Knoppix. However I'm still trying to iron out a few bugs - the current one is Flash.
I managed to install Flash without too much trouble, however no flash file will play sound at all. Its very annoying because I have a lot of flash files that are all suddenly silent, and the sound is something I'd like to get back. I run it without anything else using the sound, so if there's some way to tell it to pay attention I'd appreciate it.
The second issue I'm having is with Quicktime files. I can play them, but I can't fast forward or rewind a file. This is bad when I'm trying to watch a trailer and it keeps freezing. I'm using MPlayer to run it, sinnce nothing else seems to want to support it.
Thanks for the help!
Jase

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00