It does come with an installer. Read the HD Installer HowTo in the Documentation. It does not let you select which software to install.Originally Posted by beforewisdom
The Knoppix 4 dvd sound intriguiging.
I would like to install it to my hard drive.
Does knoppix now come with an installer to let you choose which software you would like to install?
It does come with an installer. Read the HD Installer HowTo in the Documentation. It does not let you select which software to install.Originally Posted by beforewisdom
That is what I was curious about. I think I will stick with the regular version knoppix. I am not keen on getting a while DVD's worth of software installed onto my hard drive.Originally Posted by UnderScore
Thanks for the info
Steve

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38
Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 10.5" Tablet SM-X200 (Gray 32GB) Wifi CRACKED
$41.93
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE 5G SM-T738U 12.4" Tablet Gray 64GB T-Mobile CRACKED
$82.68