-
Actually, I burned it as an image on Alchol 120%. And the Linux Boot did come up a few times. After positng here I attempted again and again. Finally the Linux In Use Splash came up.
the line that was stuck was accesing cd ....
then my CD ROM started making loud Reading Sound. I left it for a while since my cd rom is kinda old its a 16x read, i figure it would take some time. But it didnt, I restart my comp and attempted to boot again, but failed went straight to my Windows.
I got in one more time and accessed the F2 function, but didnt know what to do, so I restarted.
Is there a way once I get in the boot, to transfer the data somewhere so it reads it there instead of my slow cdrom?
Similar Threads
-
By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
-
By mortfrog in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

Dell Optiplex 5080 Intel Core i5 10th Gen 8GB RAM No Drive/OS USFF Desktop
$125.75

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

Dell OptiPlex 3050 (256 GB SSD, Intel Core i5 7th gen, 8 GB RAM) Working
$49.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$189.99

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21