-
Actually, I burned it as an image on Alchol 120%. And the Linux Boot did come up a few times. After positng here I attempted again and again. Finally the Linux In Use Splash came up.
the line that was stuck was accesing cd ....
then my CD ROM started making loud Reading Sound. I left it for a while since my cd rom is kinda old its a 16x read, i figure it would take some time. But it didnt, I restart my comp and attempted to boot again, but failed went straight to my Windows.
I got in one more time and accessed the F2 function, but didnt know what to do, so I restarted.
Is there a way once I get in the boot, to transfer the data somewhere so it reads it there instead of my slow cdrom?
Similar Threads
-
By jtsymbo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-23-2006, 01:08 AM
-
By mortfrog in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Samsung 16 Gb Ddr 4-3200 Laptop Memory
$50.00

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Samsung M393A4K40DB2-CVF 32GB 2rx4 PC4-2933Y ECC RDIMM SERVER MEMORY
$199.00

Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50