-
USB not seen
Ive seen this question get asked but there doesnt seem to be any answers. If I plug my usb hdd into my desktop machine knoppix sees it ok. But not so in my laptop. Can someone help me sort this problem out. I really need to rescue some data urgently!
-
read my post. maybe it works to you too
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19738
Code:
I’m pretty sure you can do the same to any other USB device that 3.9 won’t work with after the boot setup is done. This solution came out after I couldn’t mount my portable USB drive, even if an icon showed up (uba1) in the desktop.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung Tab S9 FE 5G 10.9" 128GB Gray Unlocked - READ DESCRIPTION
$140.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

USB C Type C to USB A Cable 5A Fast Charging Cable Data Cord For Huawei Samsung
$4.99