Quote Originally Posted by bfree
Quote Originally Posted by jounihat
So, what if I want to edit the configuration files of a program compressed with Klik?
Extract the cmg to a folder, make changes and recompress. Many programs will of course look for a config file in your home directory so you won't evn need to do this.
Quote Originally Posted by jounihat
Or if I want to add options (e.g. to play heroes full-screen with heroes-sdl -F command)?
Run as:
Code:
~/.zAppRun heroes.cmg heroes-sdl -F command
Ok, that's cool. Still couple of questions, though:

1) When I klik additional Heroes sound and music files, the program makes cmg-files of them. How does Heroes work with these packages?
2) I can delete a klik program by deleting the cmg-file, but that doesn't remove the files in /tmp, so the one program, one file doesn't really work here. Shouldn't those files be deleted automatically after the cmg-file is made?
3) What is the current situation of bringing Klik to 64-bit architecture? May I be able to klik 64-bit programs in the near future (within a year or so)?