*Bump* Any Ideas?
Thanks
I have been using KNOPPIX and remastering it for a while now. I am adding touch screen support to my build. Chrooted to the build directory and made the changes that I need. They include creating a directory /touchscreen and another directory called /mnt/config. When I burned the CD the /touchscreen and /mnt/config directories were not there. The other files that I put elsewhere in directories that already existed were there. Why are the /touchscreen and /mnt/config not peing put on the CD?
Thanks
*Bump* Any Ideas?
Thanks
I did some more research and found that the directory is located under /KNOPPIX/touchscreen but not /touchscreen. How do I get the directory to be at /touchscreen?

Atari 800 XL 8-Bit Computer W/ Blue LED And S Video A/V Cable
$155.00
Happy 1050 Upgrade for Atari 1050 Disk Drive - Solderless Installation - HS/DD
$49.97
Atari 1050 Floppy Disk Drive Tested With All Cables Power And Data SIO In Box
$200.00
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
ATARI XF551 DISK DRIVE WITH AC POWER ADAPTER AND PARALLEL PORT ADAPTER, UNTESTED
$250.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Vintage ATARI SF314 DS/DD 3.5" External Drive TESTED but can't read/write disks
$69.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
Vintage 1980’s Atari CX77 Touch Tablet UNTESTED READ
$25.00
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99