-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Can't download
--You should right-click on the .iso file ( specifically ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppi...3-04-15-EN.iso as of this writing ) and select "Save as..."
--But bro-ther, seriously! If you can't do a simple FTP download -- you may not be READY for Linux. Go to a LUG (Linux Users Group) or a Linux Installfest in your area, or ask a Linux-knowledgeable friend to help you out.
--Anybody got some links where this guy can buy a Knoppix CD? Not to be too sarcastic, but I'm betting his next question will be about Nero, and why Knoppix isn't booting. 

Originally Posted by
ramrom
I follow the links to download using http. I get to a page titled Index of /pub/knoppix. I do not know what to do once I am there! I clicked on a large file, and the contents appear in my browser screen.
Similar Threads
-
By cybercoin in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2005, 12:12 PM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2004, 03:05 AM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 12:36 AM
-
By drews in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 09:23 AM
-
By Cyazares in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 07:53 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99