It is not just lang=us
The full boot time cheat code is:
knoppix lang=us
I have downloaded the Knoppix 4 DVD ISO and burned it on a DVD. When I boot a virtual system (Vmware) with that and on the boot prompt I add the lang=us parameter, I get an error message that says: Cound not find kernel image: lang=us. Does anyone knows why I am getting this message. I 've got the same message even when I mounted the ISO file on Daemon tools and tried the installation from there. Thanks anyone who can help in advance.
It is not just lang=us
The full boot time cheat code is:
knoppix lang=us
Ooops. Missed that one. Thank you very much UnderScore for mentioning it.
Is there a way to change the DVD so that it would automatically boot to English by default ?
Sure. First start at http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=87006#87006 and read through the posts where we discuss ways of changing it. Or you can download a modded DVD ISO where someone has already made the modifications. At last check, it had 2:170 seeder to downloader ratio http://www.open-bits.org/details.php?id=2024&hit=1Originally Posted by supernix

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
WICO Computer Command Apple II Analog Joystick Adaptor NOS 72-4525
$59.99
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Vintage HP 82166A HP-IL Converter Custom “The BOX” TTL/DAC Interface Controller
$499.99