Hi all an thanx for the great distro. Most of my pc works great, but the tv card doesn't run. I have a Flytv Prime 30Fm, based on a saa7130 chip made by philips (I think), that is not in the list of the supported cards. I've tried to follow many howtos to configure the drivers, but it seems like something doesn't mach in the filesystem of the distros tested (mostly debian or slackware) and the knoppix's one.
Is there something extra I have to know to make drivers run, or I simply don't understood the installation sequence?
Waiting for help, thanks for the time spent with me and excuse me for my bad english
![]()

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES Desktop CPU
$109.99