-
Cannot print - EPSON C60
Hello everyone,
I have learned a lot from this forum, but one thing still causing me a problem is the printer (Epson Stylus C60 on USB). I've set this up in KDE Print Manager, and done the same via CUPS at localhost:631, it seems to be correctly identified and is listed as "Idle, accepting jobs". However, when printing (via lpr or from an application), all I get is blank pages churning out of the printer. It works fine under Windows 98.
lsusb says:
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 04b8:0005 Seiko Epson Corp. Stylus Printer
I am at a loss how to proceed, since I am not getting any error messages, and internet searches suggest this is not a problematic printer. I'm irritated that I managed to get the difficult winmodem working, but the simple printer has me stumped!
Can anyone offer something I may have overlooked? System is Knoppix 3.6 installed to HD, kernel 2.4.27, running KDE and/or Fluxbox.
Thanks,
Andy.
Similar Threads
-
By gaspode in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-09-2006, 11:02 AM
-
By Dennis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-13-2005, 03:46 PM
-
By Jesse in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 03:39 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 08:40 PM
-
By chada in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-13-2003, 07:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00