It is not just lang=us
The full boot time cheat code is:
knoppix lang=us
I have downloaded the Knoppix 4 DVD ISO and burned it on a DVD. When I boot a virtual system (Vmware) with that and on the boot prompt I add the lang=us parameter, I get an error message that says: Cound not find kernel image: lang=us. Does anyone knows why I am getting this message. I 've got the same message even when I mounted the ISO file on Daemon tools and tried the installation from there. Thanks anyone who can help in advance.
It is not just lang=us
The full boot time cheat code is:
knoppix lang=us
Ooops. Missed that one. Thank you very much UnderScore for mentioning it.
Is there a way to change the DVD so that it would automatically boot to English by default ?
Sure. First start at http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=87006#87006 and read through the posts where we discuss ways of changing it. Or you can download a modded DVD ISO where someone has already made the modifications. At last check, it had 2:170 seeder to downloader ratio http://www.open-bits.org/details.php?id=2024&hit=1Originally Posted by supernix

Commodore Amiga 3000 Computer 25MHz '030, 6MB, BlueSCSI, Mouse & Keyboard
$2399.99
Peripheral Vision VINTAGE EDUMATE LIGHT PEN Atati 800/400 & COMMODORE 64 Unteste
$79.90
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Ultra Rare Commodore 64 CP/M Cartridge - Complete In Box (CIB), Tested
$150.00
$25.00
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$39.99
Commodore 128 Case + Keyboard + LED, C128 Computer Parts
$42.50
Commodore OS Vision 3.0 | Bootable USB Install | Linux Gaming OS
$24.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99