It is not just lang=us
The full boot time cheat code is:
knoppix lang=us
I have downloaded the Knoppix 4 DVD ISO and burned it on a DVD. When I boot a virtual system (Vmware) with that and on the boot prompt I add the lang=us parameter, I get an error message that says: Cound not find kernel image: lang=us. Does anyone knows why I am getting this message. I 've got the same message even when I mounted the ISO file on Daemon tools and tried the installation from there. Thanks anyone who can help in advance.
It is not just lang=us
The full boot time cheat code is:
knoppix lang=us
Ooops. Missed that one. Thank you very much UnderScore for mentioning it.
Is there a way to change the DVD so that it would automatically boot to English by default ?
Sure. First start at http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...?p=87006#87006 and read through the posts where we discuss ways of changing it. Or you can download a modded DVD ISO where someone has already made the modifications. At last check, it had 2:170 seeder to downloader ratio http://www.open-bits.org/details.php?id=2024&hit=1Originally Posted by supernix

Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Vintage PB-64 64K RAM Printer Buffer Parallel Computer Printer Interface
$74.99
Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99
Vintage IDE Removable Hard Drive Mobile Rack 5.25 Bay 50-Pin Tray + Maxtor 40GB
$49.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$139.98
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37