Which ftp client works well with Knoppix 3.9.
I am unable to find kasablanca in the Debian archives.
Which ftp client works well with Knoppix 3.9.
I am unable to find kasablanca in the Debian archives.
Konqueror? I use konqueror to FTP up & down from my website without any problems. Something that is also neat is that any KDE application can use KIOSlaves. For example, you can open Kate (a text editor) and open a file from a FTP site by typing ftp://some.site.com/pub/file or by dragging & dropping the file from Konqueror into Kate. You do not need to first download the file & then open it.
agreed, underscore. . . I had also used to access my ftp @ fortunecity. My experience with linux is better than windows in some ways.
--For GUI, I recommend " gftp ".
For text, I recommend " ncftp " or " lftp ".
Originally Posted by jjbergdolt
If you really want kasablanca:
wget http://download.berlios.de/kasablanc...3.1-1_i386.deb
dpkg -i kasablanca_0.3.1-1_i386.deb
If he is running off the Knoppix 3.9 CD, then a Debian package install will probably lock up the system.Originally Posted by Markus
True. Forgot about the unionfs bug. Out of habit though that he'd installed when he mentioned having looked for a package.Originally Posted by UnderScore

Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 1050 Dual Density Floppy Disk Drive Brand New Never USED
$499.95
INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25
Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00