-
Which files
I have just downloaded the files for Knoppix, and I want to make sure I do things right before I mess something up. In my little WinRAR window, it has:
Folder named "boot"
Folder names "Knoppix"
autorun.bat
autorun.ing
autorun.pif
cdrom.ico
index.html
I downloaded it from Knoppix's site. So, can anyone tell me exactly where I should be extracting these files to (anywhere I'm assuming, and put them on a disc later), and exactly which things need to be burned onto the CD I plan to use.
Similar Threads
-
By Baraboo in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-07-2004, 09:46 PM
-
By pc3 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2004, 01:18 PM
-
By kozo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 11:38 PM
-
By Akurei in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-20-2004, 05:48 AM
-
By jojo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 12:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage AMD-K6-2/333AFR 2.2V CORE 3.3V CPU Processor NOS Windows 95 NT 1998 NEW
$39.41

Vintage AppleCare Protection Plan Box for Mac Model 607-3517 COLLECTIBLE ONLY
$20.00
![Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac picture](/store/img/g/EhEAAOSwg7ZnexmU/s-l225/Apple-Macintosh-Boot-Disk-System-1-0-8-0-400-800k-.jpg)
Apple Macintosh Boot Disk System [1.0 - 8.0] 400/800k/1.4 Floppy for Vintage Mac
$11.75

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage (1979) Sanyo VM-4209 ‘Videoscope’ Monitor - Working
$325.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00