Knoppix is just fantastic!![]()
I use it on my PII laptop without a problem.. BUT.. I find the mouse pointer on the recent Knoppix 3.2 very small! It's almost impossible to track it on my old passive-matrix LCD screen!I searched the whole web looking for a practical solution (including the "X-Big-Cursor Mini-HOWTO") but I can't solve the problem! Can someone please tell me how to change the cursor icons, or double it's size? I'm working with 800*600, and the Panel Menu is HUGE comparing with the size of the mouse pointer!
BTW, how can I boot Knoppix 3.2 with a a Portugese keyboard? Isn't there a "lang=pt" option?! Portugal is a nice country in Western Europe..
Keep up the good work!
PX.

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08