-
Unrecognized Wireless Card
Ok, so I try to get the internet going and get everything configured but it will not recognize that I have my wireless card plugged in. It is a Linksys 802.11b card in the first PC card slot. I'm using the Knoppix 26 I guess, I only started trying to use linux about a week ago, so I don't know anything about the programing aspect of it yet. But i'll get there. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Similar Threads
-
By seas in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-25-2009, 08:25 PM
-
By Matthew87 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-17-2006, 02:29 AM
-
By jbreazeale in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-03-2005, 01:00 AM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By Jim-G in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2003, 03:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

acer swift air 14
$600.00

Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Dell Inspiron 15 3250 15.6 Touch Screen Laptop Intel core I5, 8GB, 256GB SSD
$379.00