-
Right, here is my status, thankyou both for your replies. Thankyou UnderScore for the research and I was hoping that someone may know of a linux driver and you have pointed me to it. The website which had a list of all the wireless devices and where to get there drivers from worked last night but not this morning and I didn't get time to use it last night or send a reply. http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php/Downloads - which driver should i download as there are different betas etc and also as I am new to both linux and running an OS off a CD I'll need help on installing the driver and possibly a way of keepin the driver installed instead of having to install it every time I use knoppix.
Adam
I believe its the RT2500 driver i want as i found a link telling what hardware the RT2500 driver supports. So all I need now is how to install it in knoppix.
Similar Threads
-
By Carey in forum Networking
Replies: 20
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50

Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

External fully assembled GreaseWeazle 3.5 inch Floppy Drive
$135.00