Hi jacksonon, I just got my Inspiro 6000 and have everything working. For the front sound control pannel i used lineakd.
Regards,
Pedro
I am a total newbie to linux. I am using the latest version of Knoppix booting from the CD. I cannot find where the sound control is. I do have sound when I run a few programs. What are the commands for running sound.
Thank you
Hi jacksonon, I just got my Inspiro 6000 and have everything working. For the front sound control pannel i used lineakd.
Regards,
Pedro
this is a simple problem to fix... i am assuming your using kde as your desktop manager... well, kde has something called the "Controll center", well, its name is self explanitory... its controlls stuff... like centers (this is one of me bad jokes)...
there you can change many things, like sound settings, login stuff and that...
you might find what you want there...
hopefully i have been helpful (and i didnt scare you ewith the joke0

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00