I am a total newbie to linux. I am using the latest version of Knoppix booting from the CD. I cannot find where the sound control is. I do have sound when I run a few programs. What are the commands for running sound.
Thank you
I am a total newbie to linux. I am using the latest version of Knoppix booting from the CD. I cannot find where the sound control is. I do have sound when I run a few programs. What are the commands for running sound.
Thank you
Hi jacksonon, I just got my Inspiro 6000 and have everything working. For the front sound control pannel i used lineakd.
Regards,
Pedro
this is a simple problem to fix... i am assuming your using kde as your desktop manager... well, kde has something called the "Controll center", well, its name is self explanitory... its controlls stuff... like centers (this is one of me bad jokes)...
there you can change many things, like sound settings, login stuff and that...
you might find what you want there...
hopefully i have been helpful (and i didnt scare you ewith the joke0

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99
Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99
Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99
Intel Core i7-6700 3.40 GHz QUAD Core (4 Core) Desktop Processor 8MB LGA 1151
$29.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$798.00