I am a total newbie to linux. I am using the latest version of Knoppix booting from the CD. I cannot find where the sound control is. I do have sound when I run a few programs. What are the commands for running sound.
Thank you
I am a total newbie to linux. I am using the latest version of Knoppix booting from the CD. I cannot find where the sound control is. I do have sound when I run a few programs. What are the commands for running sound.
Thank you
Hi jacksonon, I just got my Inspiro 6000 and have everything working. For the front sound control pannel i used lineakd.
Regards,
Pedro
this is a simple problem to fix... i am assuming your using kde as your desktop manager... well, kde has something called the "Controll center", well, its name is self explanitory... its controlls stuff... like centers (this is one of me bad jokes)...
there you can change many things, like sound settings, login stuff and that...
you might find what you want there...
hopefully i have been helpful (and i didnt scare you ewith the joke0

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99
NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00
DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Apple Mac Pro A1186-Xeon E5462-20GB DDR3 Ram 500GB HDD+1TB HDD+2TB HDD MacOS Yes
$274.99