I have problems booting my knoppix. When I boot up it boots fine until it gets to the GUI. The GUI turns to be funny lines and then I cant see anything. I belive that would be my video card, which is Nvidia GEforce 2. Is there a way I could fix it if anyone knows. Plus I have no clue how to boot console mode only, which would eliminate trying to deal with the video card problem, since that is when my problems begin??
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05
Lot of 30 Genuine OEM Apple 30W USB-C Power Adapter for iPhone iPad MacBook Air
$419.59
Lot of 5 Apple OEM 96W USB-C Power Adapter for MacBook Pro / Pre-owned no box
$140.00
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015
$26.98
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99
Lot Of Apple Cords And Accessories All OEM Genuine Apple Pencil, Magsafe Power
$109.99