Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Howto create my own cheat code for booting?

  1. #1
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    14

    Howto create my own cheat code for booting?

    Hello,

    I have been searching for the shell script of the Knoppix 3.8.1 that is executed whenever a cheat code is entered to modify it the way I want it too, but the knoppix.sh doesn't seams to be the right place. I have created a custom Knoppix with a running apache and mysql database. My goal is to have my own cheat code that will copy some htdocs stuff and a csv File from a usb-drive to my remastered knoppix. This way I would be able to load whatever website into a Knoppix-CD for presentation without remastering the cd everytime.

    I'm not scared of shell programming. I have done a save script that dumps all web stuff from a website including a sql and csv dump. But I can't find the right place were Knoppix reads the cheat codes a boot time.

    Can anybody help me out with this??

    Thanks in advance!
    I know that I allways can count on you

    Christian

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY USA
    Posts
    1,510

Similar Threads

  1. New cheat code
    By RoyalMail in forum Ideas
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 05:23 PM
  2. Which cheat code to use for booting problem?
    By mickcyc in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 08:42 PM
  3. cheat code
    By srbanator in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 11:42 AM
  4. Screen= Cheat Code
    By bassbrnr in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:21 AM
  5. 'X broadcast' cheat code
    By simkim in forum Ideas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B,  SKU 16188 picture

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188

$24.94



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New picture

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New

$101.99



Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module picture

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module

$699.99



Cisco 9200 48 Port PoE+ C9200-48T-E Network Switch w/ C9200-NM-4X picture

Cisco 9200 48 Port PoE+ C9200-48T-E Network Switch w/ C9200-NM-4X

$1200.00



Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch picture

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch

$439.00



Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available

$97.49



Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch

$39.99



Cisco 6500 WS-X6148A-GE-45AF 48-Port 10/100/1000 RJ-45 802.3af PoE Card Module. picture

Cisco 6500 WS-X6148A-GE-45AF 48-Port 10/100/1000 RJ-45 802.3af PoE Card Module.

$80.00