It depends on Gift. Gift has a series of questions that have to be answered one by one. I have not had much luck getting any of it to work on the remaster. Has anyone been able to get Apollon to work on a remaster? If so can you go through the prompts one by one with me. I'm sure that other remaster novices will find the information useful as well. I am still working with 3.7gamer. It is now a large 1.4 gig dvd.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-13500 2.5GHz/4.8GHz Boost 14-Core SRMBM LGA1700 Desktop Processor
$165.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99